Top 6 reasons to attend Logistics and SCM 2014
- Improve agility, cost allocation, and visibility across the extended supply chain
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts, optimized inventory levels, and efficient warehouse operations
- Streamline and automate supply chain data transfer between disparate systems
- Avoid costly SAP ERP and SAP APO implementation and integration errors
- Break down functional silos and enable effective collaboration
- Identify and track critical KPIs that drive supply chain excellence
SAPinsider conferences provide some of the best education I've ever experienced. Moreover, I forged strategic relationships from which we draw immeasurable value.