Top 7 reasons to attend SCM 2014
- Improve agility, cost allocation, and visibility across the extended supply chain
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts, optimized inventory levels, and efficient warehouse operations
- Streamline and automate supply chain data transfer between disparate systems
- Avoid costly SAP ERP and SAP APO implementation and integration errors
- Break down functional silos and enable effective collaboration
- Identify and track critical KPIs that drive supply chain excellence
- Drive collaborative commerce across procurement processes
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2013 gave me
an immediate understanding of SAP's solutions.
I will definitely recommend future conferences to my colleagues.
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 is co-located with CRM 2014. Registration at one conference admits you to both events at no additional cost.